Saturday, July 19, 2014

Epic Photo Bomb

Today is one of those days that I want to write about everything and nothing at all,  all at the same time.

That's not an easy topic folks.
So maybe, instead of trying to solve all the worlds problems, and tie it up pretty with a bow here on the bloggy poo, I think I will just share this... 


EPIC
with a capital E

FRICKEN

FANTASTIC

PHOTO BOMB !!

Brought to you by yours truly from my niece Savanah's, Super Hero Themed , 7th birthday party.
We were trying to capture the fact that everyone had on a super hero item of clothing.


Even Grandma and Grandpa Pellant were in full attire.
Aren't they just the raddest super hero's ever?
They are without a doubt my hero's!!
Man I love those two!

Well, there we all were gathered for the perfect photo opt and out of nowhere ...

Was it a bird?

Was it a plane?

No it's a Flying Zed Head!!!


Just in case you didn't catch it the first time here's another one. I tried to be upset, but I gotta say it was pretty damn hard to be ruffled by this silly kid! 




Here's what the above photo should've looked like. 
Such a great day celebrating my favorite 7 year old on the planet, Savanah !


Can you see why she's my favorite?

Oh but wait...
The fun photo's don't stop there from this day.
There was this one celebrity there his initials J.T.P

He's so cool

He's so hipster

He's Batman Jeremiah



What a Stud my bro is!!
I'm so glad he decided to grace us with his presence that day.
It's hard to catch a sighting of this Batman Jeremiah.
He's my favorite 22 year old.
Can you see why?

And since these photos have brought me so much joy I think I will end this blog with a quote about joy.
It's gonna be a real simple quote.
One I think you may have seen before.



"Don't you think daises are the friendliest flower."
Meg Ryan- You've Got Mail

Ok maybe two quotes ;)



No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx